Friday, August 7, 2009

W15D5.Friday.August 7th

weight - 142
mental state - exhausted
hormonal scale (10 being high) - now a 2 or 3 (just too tired to cry), this morning a 5 (cried over song on radio - but was able to stop)
forgetfullness (again, 10 being high) - 9 meaning I remember where I live but may accidentally get off on the wrong exit

issue - white tongue, no matter how hard a brush it, it won't go away, and it's difficult to brush your tongue without gagging or worse

issue - dreams, reality-like dreams, all week they have been about people at work, nothing major, just like I am at work, yet I am sleeping, nothing's strange or disfigured just normal, until last night. In my dream last night I had the baby. She was a healthy beautiful baby girl. Weird part? I gave birth to her through a vein in my right leg. It was painful at all either. Other than that it seemed realistic. The bloody show came out of a zit of some sort, then my water broke and then out slid baby girl Dalbo. Then it got weird. She held her head up immediately. She told me that she could sing songs and play games. She was not a new born infant. She seemed body-wise to be about 6 months old. Ohh and because she had stayed in there so long she had eaten her umbilical cord. Still no one believed me when I told them she was older than a newborn. Now that I think about it, she had a cute flowery outfit on when she came out. Strange as it seems I was a little sad that it wasn't true when I woke up. Did you read the part about it being painless????

No comments:

Post a Comment