Wednesday, September 2, 2009

W19D3.Wednesday.September 2nd

Weight - 147

Hormones - Borderline destructive, but getting as much sleep as possible - about 7 hours per night - and hoping it's enough to stave them off

The round ligament pain has started to occur as frequent and possibly more than I get to feel my baby girl moving around. I am feeling her move everyday now, usually two or three times a day (8am, 1030am and bedtime), yesterday just once I think. She was really active during the drive to PA and the Taylor Swift concert this past Saturday. Wonder if there's any lasting effect to a fetus when her mommy screams, hoots, hollars and sings (poorly) at the top of her lungs? Poor thing's gonna get another dose come November with Miley Cyrus.

I did have a bunch of dreams this past week and one was that when the baby was born, it was surprisingly, a boy. My plan is to eat bbq ribs next Friday night so I think I'll feel much more confident in the gender after that, but truly only time will tell for sure.

I cannot believe I am halfway through my pregnancy!!! Is there such a thing as pre-post-partum depression? I am already sad when counting down the diminishing number of days I still have to be pregnant. I told a cowarker yesterday that I was sure I didn't want another one, because I was to old and too tired to go through pregnancy again. Then this morning, when Jaime seems shocked at hearing that this is the last time I will ever be pregnant, I actually question myself and give a different response of being concerned about providing for the four of them and their college education, and that I didn't feel secure enough to be able to offer that to a fifth child. But seriously...who am I kidding??? Myself. It's going to be the toughest decision to carry out - when I get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment