Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Date Adjusted - W7D3.Tuesday.June 9th

A couple weekes ago I argued with the receptionist at the doctor's office that I was a week more pregnant than I was - I'm not - and I have officially started using the correct dates as of today. Ever wanted to relive a week in your life? I use to want to - not so much anymore - it's nauseating! :-)

Since my last update I have felt pregnant and queasy and have eaten lots of food - some days I even drank lots of caffienated sodas. Yesterday I had a first - I was constipated - not fun - I have promised myself that I will drink a lot more water to keep that from happening again.

I know I am not supposed to rush this pregnancy along - I just would like to be at 12 weeks and free of the all day long morning sickness. I am really getting good at burping and passing gas out loud - it's amusing - very unlike non-pregnant Viki. :-)

weight yesterday morning - 134.5 - 90% of my wardrobe is unusable already. today I am wearing a skirt because my pants were too tight. This doesn't make sense - 3.5 pounds and my pants are too tight???? I guess I'll just have to get creative in the clothes department!

No comments:

Post a Comment