Friday, June 12, 2009

W7D6.Friday.June 12th

weight 2 days ago was 135.5

very light naseau on wednesday and lighter than average on thursday and today

craved crab legs thursday - ate so many - will likely never eat them again :-(

VERY OILY skin - YUCK - luckily all zits are gone - forgot to mention - had them one on top of the other, on top of another! FOR THREE WEEKS (adj date 4, 5, and 6)

pretty tired on friday - drank 3 cokes :-(

there is actually a series called "I didn't know I was pregnant" on tv now - WHAT?!?!?!? I might could believe it could happen to one or two people in the world - but enough for a TV SERIES - who are these people?!??!?! And what kind of drugs are they taking?!?!??! I honestly do feel slighted that they are missing out on the wonderful day to day events that I am enduring (somewhat happily) but I just don't think it would be a "satisfying" to wake up and give birth one day. I'm actually enduring the sleeplessness and queasiness so that I can savor the first butterfly feeling and kicks and punches and to be able to sing and read to my belly and the ultrasounds - oh to miss all that - i just don't think it'd be worth not having or noticing morning sickness and peeing constantly (note to self pick up some depends - my underwear are too tight anyways) :-)

I CAN HARDLY WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY - We'll get to see a blob and hear a heartbeat - YIPEE

No comments:

Post a Comment