Saturday, May 30, 2009

W6D7.Saturday.May 30th

Finished my book and because of Jenny's severe issues with constipation I will now begin logging my logs - sorry - but I am not gonna wake up one day and realize "IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS". THAT is terrible.

Coke - 1
Poop - 1
Nap - 1
Buffet - 0
Pink Bubblegum Ice Cream Scoops from Baskin Robbins in Centreville - 3

Another thing that I am sure I felt before reading the book, but now can put a name with a feeling. Giant hunger hole. I can't remember what she called it exactly but that's what I call it. And I have it A LOT! If I close my eyes when I feel it, it's as if there is an huge opening from just under my breasts all the way down to my hips. There are very thin "sides" in my vision. It's not like I am just a top and bottom - I am connected - but literally you can see right through me. Anyways, in the visualization, I test food items by throwing them in and seeing if I gain any relief and if the hole starts to close. If so, I run and find that item and eat it right away! Yeah - I'm gonna gain a lot of weight with these "visions".

Sex prediction anyone? I'm thinking it's a girl. Why? NO desire to each sweet stuff, which was 99% of my diet with Junior (with the exception of bubblegum ice cream - I do crave that - but that's mostly due to the fact that it's so hard to find - you always want what you can't have) - The taco infatuation (ate a lot with Jaime) - and when I went to pour out some old dill pickle juice today - I could NOT STOP DROOLING - not the watery mouth like I'm gonna puke - this was "I don't care that it's 4 years old and has floating stringy things in it - i just want to DRINK IT" (again Jaime). Needless to say I didn't. The thought that I might possibly vomit it back up was just too unappealing. Now the giant hunger hole wants dill pickle juice and I haven't been to the store! Uggghhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment