Friday, May 29, 2009

W6D6.Friday.May 29th

FUNK DAY! Yucky funk day! No desire to speak or write to anyone today.

Two happy moments did occur - first there was very little "pinching" today - HOORAY! And dinner at Taco Bell was scrumptious with the addition of HOT sauce to my tacos. I had tried mild for the first time only last week, but was thinking I could handle a little more. I tried both HOT and FIRE. Fire wasn't that bad, but I found I really prefer (I should say the baby prefers) HOT. YUMMMMY! (Nonpregnant Viki would have NEVER ruined a taco with that junk.)

I also read a book today right before bed - almost the entire thing - Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs. GREAT book - a realistic view of pregnancy unlike all the "details" they give you in the "expecting" books. Quite a few very funny parts. It felt good to laugh out loud after my FUNK-y day.

No comments:

Post a Comment