Wednesday, June 24, 2009

W9D3.Wednesday.June 24th

A week with out posting - tsk tsk tsk - I think I am getting more tired each day - but the 2nd trimester energy spike is only 3 weeks away. I really don't mind being tired. I try no to get too upset if I don't accomplish lots of stuff each day. I am truly sticking to my promise to enjoy the pregnancy and it's fun parts and less-fun parts. I had gotten into the habit of taking naps on the weekend but didn't do that this past weekend and ended up going to bed on monday night at 8pm and waking up until 11 hours later (of course there were a couple bathroom breaks - but I sleep on the pot most times so they don't count as waking up). I'm yawning as I type this. I do remember with Junior's pregnancy, driving across the street from work and taking 20 minute cat naps during lunch in the backseat of the Jeep everyday. Perhaps I'll tidy the van and start doing that again. Another thought is - dare I try DEPENDS for an uninterupted nights sleep? I don't think so. Just the thought of peeing my pants makes me more alert. HAHAHAH What a site!

Yesterday's weight - 136.5 - still gaining - cool
hmmmm i think i need to drink a bunch of water this afternoon cuz i don't recall my last poop :-(
cokes - a couple

No comments:

Post a Comment