Monday, August 24, 2009

W18D1.Monday.August 24th

Joe had symptoms of Couvade yesterday - thankfully for him - as well - it didn't get "so bad" that he requested my assistance - no pun intended!

I weighed 144.5 this morning and took some pics - will work to create a page to update with each passing weeks photos. I am taking the pics in the same place and same position so hopefully it will seem to grow before your eyes. And fair warning...there's no glow. In fact - I'm pretty close to hideous, but I'm so happy to be pregnant :-). I swear I smile in each picture, though it doesn't appear that way. Oh well!

I was also snotty this morning - not stuck up! Just mucousy. Nose, eyes, chest/throat. I guess it could be a cold coming on or something else kept it at bay last week. It could be alot worse.

Crazy. long, vivid, dare I say realistic dreams on Saturday night - I'll try to come back and expand on them later but the first one (lasted from 2am-4am) we lived in a very haunted house and in the second one (lasted from 5am-730am) we were held hostage in our house by a fugitive from a military exercise gone wrong.

I am getting excited AND A LITTLE NERVOUS - this time tomorrow I'll be arriving at the Radiology Office for the Level II Sonogram. I will also have to go REAL BAD, since I can't go potty for one hour prior to the appointment. And since I honestly can't decide which I'd rather have more...boy or girl...think TWINS - so long as they are one of each :-). It's my last pregnancy, and my last chance to wish for twins....so I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment