Thursday, October 8, 2009

W24D4.Thursday.October 7th

i'd like to say the past two weeks have been same ol same ol but that's not the case. The reason for this lag in updates is purely hormonal. Where I was dealing with a "surge" every week or six days, two weeks ago I thought I hit rock bottom and stayed there for six whole days. It was horrible and I would not wish it on my worst enemy. When I told the doc day before yesterday about it - he said the best thing was that I realized it for what it was and to keep an eye out. Which if fine. I'll do that, but in all honesty, smack dab in the middle of it "I" didn't realize it. It was only in confiding in close friends that they TOLD me everything I was feeling and decisions I was contemplating were ALL hormonal based. I even avoided calling my parents during that time, and they were pi$$ed that I didn't when I called the "day after" and they told me to make sure to call next time during my "funk". Riiiiggghhhht

Anyways, I went to the doc two days ago for my monthly check up. When measuring my fundus, he said "Wow! That's big." He mentioned the measurement in cm but I neglected to note it down. It's closer to my ribs than belly button though. Other stats:
I weighed 156.5
BP was 121/70
My pulse was 88
Baby's pulse was 145-150 - I'm still thinking boyyyyyyyyyyy

The night before the appointment I think we actually decided on a name FOR A GIRL "Niki" Nicole Heaven Dalbo. Joe said Nicole so she could be Niki to match my Viki (like Joe and Joey with them) and the girls came up with Heaven and when the approached Joe were told "I don't know" and that's about as close as we get in our house to an all out agreement. Hahahahah. I adore my family.

I started sneezing the second I left the office and took off the following afternoon to sleep off the chills, and achy fluish feelings I was having. It worked. My lips are chapped today breathing through my mouth but I basically just have a head cold and feel worlds better.

Little Niki has been extremebly active today. She was so active last night too that Joe was able to feel her 3 or 4 times. An active child, just what I was dreaming of. I adore my baby. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment