Thursday, September 24, 2009

W22D4.Thursday.September 24th

This is going to be a long day - I am VERY uncomfortable in my clothes at work - I now FIRMLY believe that the day you find out you're pregnant you should put a warning on your closet door like

"Outfits in your closet may appear larger than they actually are"

I also wish I had a closet full of mumus.

Day before yesterday I weighed 151.5. Yesterday I weighed 153. Yesterday - I also peed my pants - on purpose and I made a mess of myself and had to return home when I was halfway to work. Basically a few weeks back I bought some adult pull ups because of a long drive I was taking to attend a concert, returning late that night and not wanting to stop all along the way with two girls sleeping in the van. I actually never had to use them that night because one of the girls stayed up with me for most of the trip. Anyways, after my Wednesday morning commute last week I decided that I would really like to be able to use them each Wednesday morning. We basically leave the house at 620am and I arrive at work 2 - 2.5 hours later. WAY TOO LONG for my bladder at this point, and it should only get worse as I make my way through the 3rd trimester. SOOOOO yesterday I put on my pull ups - Junior thinks it's the coolest thing ever and tells both his sisters as he wakes them up. We hit the road and halfway back from dropping off Sabrina I have to go, so I do. Not the whole thing just a little more than to take the edge off. VERY STRANGE feeling. But after a couple minutes, everything feels normal again. Maybe 30 minutes later I hit the bursting point again so I let her flow. Again, just enough to take the edge off. This time I check the outside of my pants for wetness because I can actually feel the "diaper" clumping from the added fluid and I have no clue how much they hold - let alone how much I've released, but everything is dry. Hot stuff! I "go" one more time before dropping of Junior (my last stop before work) and I check myself when I get out of the van - dry! I get back in and drive halfway to work where there's a Burger King that I have used regularly throught the pregnancy and decide to run in and use the facilities, ditch the diaper and put on my clean undies - knowing I am fine to make it all the way to work now. NOT! I get out of the van and feel wetness A LOT of wetness. My whole backside is wet. I can only figure that when I got out to drop off Junior - the only time I moved from my seat since we left the house - I upset the diaper to the point it leaked or maybe sitting back down on it pushed some of the fluid out onto my pants. I have no idea! I just know I did NOT want to call work and tell them that I was gonna be late because I had an accident in my pants. I am supposed to be having a child not acting like one!

No clue how I am gonna work it out next Wednesday - first off I think I will try not to drink anything if at all possible in the morning and see if that helps and if I try the diaper again - I will bring a change of clothes and put down protection on my seat!

Baby Names....What a pain in the buttocks! I would love to have a name or two to call this child that is growing and moving inside me. At the same time - though I was quick to name Jaime and Junior - I feel that I might like to actually meet this child before naming it - but who am I kidding? I want a name and the baby RIGHT NOW! Spoiled on instant gratification!!! So to accurately preserve my thoughts - here's the BIG list - hopefully I can record the list slimming down to the final name choice or maybe something I have yet to think of will end up taking the prize. We will know in 4 months, that's for sure. And in 3 months we will all be waiting for St. Nick to stop by - woohoo!!!

What a great day today is :-) (Gotta love hormones) I just sat here at my desk and watched the baby moving in my belly for a good ten minutes and then I tried to tape it but the movements are small and the shirt is heather grey so I really couldn't see anything. I guess I'll just leave my camera around my neck until I get that video. Wooo Doggy the baby is going to town - I shoulod post this and sit back and enjoy the show. Good Lord - what it that's what's going on?!??!? Junior and the girls are always saying "We are putting on a show for you" maybe the baby heard and is trying to get in on the action - hilarious!


Delilah - me and junior are still pulling for this name
Whitney
Bridgette
Brooklyn
Kennedy
Faith
Hope
Katie
Allison
Virginia
Kirsti
Marlee
Mollie
Veronica
Emily
Emma
Julia
Kimberly
Deidra
Samantha
Olivia
Trinity
Chloe
Abigail
Ella
Savannah
Gabriella
Violet
Kendra
Kyra
Carolina
Sara
Adrienne
Tara
Georgia


Family Names that I'd like to consider
Mildred
Hortence
Dianna
Faye
Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment