Thursday, October 22, 2009

W26D5.Thursday.October 22nd

Hmmm where to begin...somewhat graphic content is in this post....be warned

I'm tired - ate lunch late and it wasn't the healthiest so my memory is shot but I am pretty sure I was at 155 - which is up from where I got last week when I was sick

This past Sunday I felt crappy, and stayed in my pajamas ALL day. (My bum hurt and bled a little bit). On Monday, I got a lovely surprise when I went to the bathroom. A chunk of clear, strong, and stringy mucus. Mucus plug or part of it? I honestly do not know. It was not tinged at all and I did not send it for testing hahahhaha. I did check the internet and came across information on one of the medical sites that mentioned that in subsequent pregnancies you can, in fact, lose your plug partially and early. Not a big deal. If the water breaks - call doc - otherwise chill out. Okay. I did somewhat until I checked myself internally to find the tip of my middle finger fit easily. Time to freak out. I packed my stuff at work and was as prepared as possible should I go into labor that night. Of course I also felt a lot of pressure down/back there (which was gas). I was able to find online that this too is normal in pregnancy #2+. One lady went more than a month at 3cm dialted. Deep breath! Although websites state that babies born at this point have a 70% chance of survival - I'm hoping that this little baby stays put for 2.5 more months minimum. :-)

I also found a prgnancy buddy at work - of course she lives in California so it won't be the same as working in the same office - but fun to share in each other's journey. She's due 1st of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment