Friday, October 23, 2009

W26D6.Friday.October 23rd

This "day" is bittersweet for me. On this day in my last pregnancy - I hadn't felt Junior move in a day and when I talked to the doc's office they were heading out for the weekend....told me to head to the Emergency Room just in case (it was New Years Weekend). Junior was fine - the ultrasound had him swinging (and landing) punches almost immediately. Okay good - let's go. Not so fast. I was having contractions. They had to put something in the IV to stop the preterm labor. WOW! So what would have happened if I had been feeling him move and never went to the hospital??? Way too huge for me to grasp with my little pregnancy-pea brain. I am just glad to make it to and through this day. Tomorrow we will be 3 months from the due date (and two months til Christmas Eve - WOOHOO!). The next 8 weeks are gonna fly by and then it can happen whenever it wants. :-)

I did weigh 155.5 this morning. I've been trying to sleep on my belly a little each night using my boppy. At first it was great but the last two times I tried....not so much. I do feel tired today. I also feel hiccups and have every day for a couple days now. Somebody's growing! :-) Two days ago I complained to a friend that I had to get up and walk around because I couldn't concentrate with all the hiccuping and kicking that I was feeling. It's sad though because soon enough I'll never feel it again and I shouldn't have complained knowing it's not a feeling that I can "record" and playback when I want to. I think I feel a hiccup in my butt cheek right this very second...odd sensation. On second thought, it was a punch. Regardless, I'll just enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment