Monday, November 2, 2009

W28D1.Monday.November 2nd

Weight 154.5

Got H1N1 vaccine Friday and handled it well. I hadn't eaten breakfast prior so when I felt shaky afterwards I couldn't really blame it on the vaccine. And really since I feel "odd" at different times anyways I didn't really think I would be able to tell if I actually had any reaction at all.

I am excited that I am only 9 weeks from a full term delivery. I'm also scared, apprehensive, nervous, and anxious.

I think I figured out where I may have miscommunicated with the doc last week. When she said contractions I included braxton hicks' and she was only referring to labor contractions. I now recall her saying cramping-like near the base of the uterus, which I coincidentally started having this weekend. Only 2 or 3 per day but it is nice/comforting to know that I really will feel the difference and be able to calculate start and end times too. I will start using a program I got for my phone to record them so that I don't have to depend on my feeble memory.

We got another great craigslist deal on Saturday. A pretty little pink vibrating bouncy seat for FREE. It's in great condition. Hopefully the baby will get some use out of it!

Oh and for a couple weeks now - I hate bending over and will do ANYTHING in my power not to! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment