Tuesday, December 1, 2009

W32D2.Tuesday.December 1st

WOW - I have been slack! Let's see what has happened in the past two weeks...

We had the ultrasound on W31D1 - IT'S A GIRL!!! Absolutely beyond a shodow of a doubt and per the technician - she is the right size for her gestation - give or take a week. I think she said the weight was estimated at 4.5 pounds, which I good sized compared to what the describe in my pregnancy email updates, plus if she gains 1 pound a week - uh - that's too big.

I'll get the low down from the doc's office on Thursday - but I seriously doubt they will change my due date or demand that I induce.

The tooth ache did not go away - I went to the dentist last Wednesday and he did a "partial" root canal. The radiating pain is gone, but I still have sharp shooting pain when I bite down on the tooth. I guess I'll be going back this Friday afternoon. woohoo NOT

Yesterday I realized that I had never updated my registries with PINK stuff - all the neutral stuff I deleted and chose pink if possible - it just sucks it's not yard sale season!!! I really am excited to know for sure - forget romanticism - I am definitely not a fan of the not-knowing. Over Thanksgiving we may have even decided on a name...Stephanie...but don't get too hooked on it - because the more I try to saw it - it keeps coming out Samantha. I think I may bug Joe to name her Samantha. Now for the middle name.....Jo???? Sami Jo - I love it :-)

As of TODAY......Weight - 159

Still no tape measure so ???? on the belly size

I'm tired and I want to go home. I NEED to get my work area ready for departure but I just can't focus! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment