Tuesday, November 17, 2009

W30D2.Tuesday.November 17th

Weight 158

I saw a weblog where the woman measured her waist each week so I wanna start doing that too. But I am going to have to go buy a new tape measure first, because my sewing one, I've had for years, is missing.

I had bronchitis and a sinus infection last week (tried to blame it on the H1N1 shot from the week before but they said nope that only lasts a week and this came on right after that time frame). I was prescribed augmentin (sp?) which did wonders for me as far as feeling back to normal. It gave me a HORRIBLE yinfection, which started almost simultaneously. It really sucks to itch what you can barely reach. It sux to itch what you CAN reach - not sure if i have mentioned it yet but for atleast a month, my "nursing parts" have been unbelievably itchy with dry skin too. I have even treated them with my favorite meosporin to no avail - since I can get a couple drop out each day for the past couple weeks - no embarrassing leaking or anything fun...yet. Today I am tired and I have a tooth ache (3rd day actually). Trying to wait it out because sometimes with sinus irritation comes tooth sensitivity but 3 days?!?!?! I will pray for it to go away with the promise of - I'll fix it after the baby comes. Hopefully that'll work.

I had cramping from 3p-430p on Sunday. I thought it was the big one and even though I couldn't talk through a lot of the cramping (I'm a wuss and have never had cramps with my monthly cycle - thank God - they HURT) I think I was mentally prepared for it - if it was real. Of course they were way too close together and had no regularity. I have to wait for the ones that don't stop and get stronger and rythmically closer together and as ready as I think I am now I know deep down that my patience will be tested and this pregnancy will last a while longer. I do want a natural birth-meaning on God's timing-not mine-so I hopefully and anxiously wait and think every little nuance that occurs is finally it. Hahhahaha that's how my heart is guiding me anyways. My brain has different ideas but it's being overun by hormones so it ain't working for the most part. My brain knows I am environmentally unprepared at this point but I am in a daze most hours of the day so I never really get anything done productively towards baby dalbo's arrival. I can't even focus on dinner preparations or driving somewhere. I have given up on using a purse because I can't ever find anything I need in it and have trouble keeping track of it anyways.

I read yesterday that babies sleep 90-95% of the day at this point in the pregnancy - not so for us - baby dalbo was active almost every waking hour yesterday and so far this morning as well

No comments:

Post a Comment