Sunday, May 24, 2009

W5D7.Saturday.May 23rd

Today was just a regular day for the most part. I kept hydrated and only had one soda. I am enjoying drinking a lot more milk though lately. With my regular cycle I believe I wouldn't have gotten as much done today as I did. It is surprisingly nice to have more energy than expected. No middle of the night trip to the bathroom, so I think I slept for seven hours straight -woohoo! I swam about 8 laps before getting winded (keep in mind our pool is kinda small), so I'm gonna try and do better with that. The water felt really good though! At dinner, burgers and dogs, I am noticing an slight aversion to meat. Just not enjoying it as much as I usually do. Hmmmmm.....Are vegetarians created in the womb??? I don't know about that! I do love my beef! Don't want to lose that taste! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment