Monday, May 25, 2009

W6D1.Sunday.May 24th

WOW! Am I retaining fluid?!?!? I woke up to find I have Angelina Jolie's lips and I didn't even get collagen treatments! I also seem to have beady little eyes with my face being so puffy. AAAHHHH! Scary sight!!! No bathroom breaks last night so seven hours of uninterupted sleep was nice. The quesy feelings I had while preparing brunch was not! I came close, but never got sick. By 2pm, I could hardly keep my eyes open. I even tried getting in the pool with the kids and it made it worse. So I convinced Junior to watch TV with me so we could "rest our eyes". Joe woke me up almost 3 hours later. Felt good the rest of the night, which was a long time since I couldn't get back to sleep until 1am. I do love being pregnant though. :-) Sleeplessness possibly due to second Coke drank in the evening, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment