Wednesday, May 27, 2009

W6D3.Tuesday.May 26th

Sleep: 4 hours - wake to thunderstorms - 2 hours - bathroom - 2 hours - alarm, a lot of sleep, just not as good as it could have been

had 2 cokes today

learned that birth center is covered under insurance - slightly relieved yet a little disappointed too

took another test just for fun and because I found it in the trunk of the van - worked like a charm - test line was bright pink before it even got to the control line (split second?) - how little pregnant WAS I on the 15th?!?!?!? I am getting VERY excited to see ultrasound on the 17th - really hate to wish the next 3 weeks away BUT I WANNA SEE IT! :-)

Additional note: turning into Hulk when hungry and waiting on food, I've always been a little snappy but was quite a bear this evening before dinner - reminescent of a PMS attitude - I so do not miss my cycle!!! Thank you babybaby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment