Thursday, May 28, 2009

W6D4.Wednesday.May 27th

I’m feelin it - I am definitely feeling it - not so much earlier in the day but early evening and at bed time for sure. I am infatuated with food now – I wonder what different food taste like. And ask myself do I wanna eat this or that or something else or all 3? And boy do I get grouchy while waiting between my 8 meals a day! I’m not really a fan of sweet stuff except my drinks. Water is gross and bland - I prefer my ONE coke a day or fanta grape or oj - definitely not a fan of milk until the fridge gets fixed - that's just asking for trouble! We went to a buffet for dinner - gotta love it – all those choices and NO prep or wait time – HEAVEN on earth!

I flopped down on my belly for bed around 10pm – yeah, that's not gonna work much longer - aarrrggghhh - I love to sleep on my belly :-( Anyways - it felt like I had a small pillow in my abdomen. I fell asleep trying to invent a way to cut a hole in mattress for my belly and my chest! Yes we have growth in the upper half too. I was a full 34C on my birthday per the victoria's
secret sizing employee and today I am filling out my old 34DD just beautifully - joe's happy - checking me out in my t-shirt on the way to dinner he comments, "I love this part of pregnancy" hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment