Thursday, May 28, 2009

W6D5.Thursday.May 28th

Happy Birthday to the sperm donor! 36 with a bun in his wife's oven! Hopefully he has a great day and enjoys his birthday!

As for the baby blog.....I’m still feeling it. I got a pretty good night’s rest and I wake up to pressure a lot of pressure - it's gas. And I’m unable to let it rip like before. It's like the gas is in control and comes out when it wants, and it's STINKY!!! Speaking of which, I was told when I got pregnant with Junior that it was surprising I was able to conceive without assistance, since I have a tilted uterus - tilted meaning not towards my bladder like most - but tilted back and bumping into my colon or spine or something back there!

This pregnancy is definitely the grand finale with all the works! I have had more awkward "feelings" this morning than I ever recall with any other pregnancy at this far along. As I type this, the pressure on my bum-hole has a pinching-like feeling. I almost wonder if it isn't something to do with nerve endings and my back, because I have had a lot of uncomfortable ness in my lower back lately - just at times, not constantly but nonetheless - different than I have ever felt.

And for only gaining 2.5 pounds so far, my ribs feel out of place – Mmmmm ribs – ooops sorry – stay focused - like they don't fit there anymore when I am in a seated position - odd

What a wonderful ride this is going to be! Ouch! There goes the pinching again!

Thank goodness for birthday dinners at Buffet restaurants! YUMMMMMMMMMY! And for the record the "pinching" was still going strong while I while falling asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment