Monday, October 26, 2009

W27D1.Monday.October 26th

I love my job and it's a really good job. I work with wonderful people. I don't think I have ever "dreaded" coming to work. I like coming to work. Until today. I am just not in the mood. I've not been in the mood before but this morning was different. But I showed up like a good girl who needs her vacation for the first week of leave before short term disability kicks in :-)

Something else weird happened - I am hopeful the scale was wrong but Sunday my weight came up as 147. I should not be losing 8 pounds right now! Even if I did poop twice in 24 hours. I didn't poop THAT much, well I truthfully didn't weigh it - but it's highly unlikely. And of course I was like the walking dead this morning so I skipped the weigh in altogether.

Something else that happened...my cervix opened up more. Dilating at this point REALLY does not bother me AT ALL. It does bother me though to eat, poop or have gas, because I feel pressure down there and think "It's happening". I really do hope the baby stays put for 10 more weeks though - 69 days to be exact. I just want a professional to say that I can "walk around like this" for 10 more weeks. Otherwise - I don't know what to expect, because I cannot do bedrest. I am sure everything will be fine when they check me out at the doctor's office tomorrow at 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment