Tuesday, July 14, 2009

W12D2.Tuesday.July 14th

Ok so that was a huge break in posts...THREE weeks in fact....wow...but as the saying goes....no news is good news and so was this break for the most part

I'm two days back from a 10 day vacation from work and thoroughly enjoyed my time off...especially the naps! I did however experience some queasiness whenever my eating schedule got "off" or if I accidentally skipped a meal. That problem was rectified easily enough.

I have been noticing in the past two weeks that I have bloody boogers and I mean no british slang here. I am just thankful the blood dried into boogers and I was spared 14 bloody noses!

If I had posted this blog yesterday it would have been with nerves in turmoil because we had our 'genetics' ultrasound scheduled for this morning and over the past week I had worked myself into a basket case on the inside. On the outside I was calm cool and collected or at least I tried to be - promising to take any result in stride. And though there is still a small possibility due to my old egg, the initial screening looked fine. All the kids and Joe got to see the baby. It was still too small to see it's 'privates' but measured 1.89 inches crown to rump, had two arms and two legs (good thing since it brought back memories of my dream during Jaime's pregnancy of her being born with a wing). The heartbeat was 154. I will post a scan of the pics as soon as possible to the website. My favorite shows it munching on it's hand or something to that effect.

Tomorrow I go to the regular docs office. Woohoo. I get to hear the heart beat again. And I'll be seeing my favorite nurse. Perhaps she'll let me record the heartbeat to my ringtones. That would be cool!

By the way, the scans show week 12 day 5 but I am supposed to only be 12 weeks and 2 days, splitting hairs - I KNOW - but you know me :-)

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting details you have observed , regards for putting up. "History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man." by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch),[url=http://www.leairjordan.com/Air-Jordan-Spizike-Neutre-Gris-Varsity-mais-Dark-Charcoal-bleu-saphir-Varsity-Rouge-noir-568.html]Jordan Spizike Bordeaux[/url] the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as well as my guys appeared to be reading the excellent tips and hints found on your web page and then instantly got a horrible suspicion I never expressed respect to you for those secrets. My women were definitely as a consequence joyful to see them and already have pretty much been enjoying these things. Appreciation for actually being really helpful and for deciding on such high-quality issues most people are really needing to be aware of. Our own honest regret for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought of adding extra movies to your weblog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I imply I just read by way of the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm extra of a visible learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know the way it seems! I really like what you guys are at all times up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Sustain the good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will go to your weblog regularly for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I noticed a 3 of your interesting posted posts and wished to ask in case you would be keen on reciprocal pages? Team have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

    ReplyDelete